Whether our customer’s application involves joint vulcanisation or coating services, we will add a high-quality finishing touch to our sealing solution, delivering it in the form of a turnkey solution. We also manage markings, adhesive taping, cutting and perforation for our customers, ensuring that they meet the sectoral requirements set for traceability.
We also offer gaskets for a variety of applications large and small.
Film vulcanization can be used in rubber and silicone –products. Strong and high-quality joint is achieved by using the same film material as the profile itself.
We have special machinery for this film vulcanization and the curing is done with the profile based moulds.
We can also make the o-rings or corners by injection moulding (REP). In this way, the whole joint/corner part is cured in the special, profile based mould.
Normally we make initial samples or small series manually to the customers. We have also a tensile strength test machine so we can ensure the good quality also in the joints.
We also manage adhesive taping and coating, coating, cutting, perforation and markings to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer different tape types and methods for different purposes
• two-sided adhesive tape installation
• heat laminated tape for permanent installation
• adhesive coating (even for silicone products)
A variety of coatings can be applied to improve the safety, look or usability of a product or to facilitate its cleaning. We offer a wide range of solutions. We can also create new ones together with our customers.
• installation lubricants
• slide coating
• greying prevention treatment
• flocking (prevention of slipping and sticking)
Customer-specific machining of profiles
• precise separation surface solutions
• cut-to-size products ranging from a few millimetres to tens of metres in size
• installation holes, ventilation holes, etc.
Markings make it possible to trace and personalise a batch of products and indicate the special features of a product, such as suitability for use with foodstuffs.
• markings using a laser or inkjet
• running numbering of a profile, markings on a piece of goods
• in addition to manufacturing information, customer-specific graphics,
such as logos, images and text
We are able to produce gaskets ranging from large soundproofing mats for vehicle cabins to small-size washers for screws. Die cut gaskets made from different materials
• FinnProfiles’ own material
• other materials suitable for the customer’s needs (such as cellular materials, soundproofing mats, etc.)